Why guests love staying at the Countess House in Killarney B&B
- Town Centre: We are located just a 2 minute walk from Killarney town centre.
- National Park: 500 metres from the entrance to the National Park
- Bus & Rail: Located only 3 minutes walk from the bus and train station so no need for a taxi.
- Pubs & restaurants ; Killarney’s wide range of bars and restaurants are only a few minutes walk.
- Car parking: Ample free car parking available on site.
- Privacy & safety: A very quiet and private location
- Tours: We can arrange local tours for you including a trip to the gap of Dunloe, Ring of Kerry or Dingle peninsula.
- Bike hire: We can rent you bikes if you would like to cycle around Killarney or to the National Park.
- Families: We cater for families and offer large spacious rooms
- Large groups: We also cater for large groups and you can avail of a large private room for any social occasion
- Free WiFi – free wifi with a very strong signal is available throughout the house
Our Facilities include:
- 16 bedrooms, all en-suite consisting of double, twin, family & quad rooms
- New flat screen TVs in every room
- Hair Dryers in each room and an iron available on request
- Tea and coffee available in the spacious guest sitting room
- Bright spacious dining room serving full Irish breakfast, buffet breakfast and we also cater for special dietary requirements.
- Free WiFi in all rooms
- Rates from €35 per sharing, including breakfast – more facilities